View Single Post
Old September 22, 2012, 12:06 PM   #15
snuffy

Quote:
@jwrowland77 - I did actually buy "The ABCs of Reloading" and "Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading 8th Edition." I'll have to settle down this evening and start reading. I sometimes lack the patience to sit still and read a book haha.
Stop, go no further. Read, read, then go slow to COMPLETELY understand every step. What I put in bold type is a very bad thing for a reloader. You MUST have patience, there's no shortcuts to good ammo.

HA-HA???¿¿ There's nothing funny about blown up guns, missing fingers, or destroyed eyesight. All of which could happen if you don't relax and pay attention.

Is this your first attempt to load any ammo? You picked a very demanding cartridge to load, made worse by not understanding the process.

We're here to help, but you need to do your homework. Do you know anybody that is an experienced loader? The best thing is to go watch the process done while you watch, then to sit down and do a few rounds while he/she watches.

They're going to get their butts kicked over there this election. How come people can't spell and use words correctly?

Page generated in 0.02755 seconds with 8 queries