Thread: A&P Arms A+++
View Single Post
Old July 31, 2007, 12:47 PM   #1
sectshun8

A&P Arms A+++

Just thought I'd give a review of one of the local shops in the greater Hampton Roads area.

A&P Arms is located at the Lynnhaven Shooting Range near the Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach. I find the staff to be extremely knowledgeable of their surroundings. They don't all seem to be know-it-alls, but with certain guys specializing in different aspects.

My rifle special order and purchase went off extremely well with a very helpful, attentive staff. Even after hours they were able to contact a distributor on the west coast and get my rifle to me in only two days. The shop has extremely reasonable prices with no large markups. However, ammo can seem to be a little higher than other places around, and they tend to only get more ammo when stock is out.

They have a good selection of handguns, long guns, shotguns and tactical rifles, inclduing the .50 cals.

All in all a great atmosphere and a pleasure to browse, shop and purchase!

Page generated in 0.02064 seconds with 8 queries