View Single Post
Old September 16, 2010, 07:49 PM   #26
FoxtrotRomeo

Quote:
Gee thats a 180 degree turn from saying that the "corrupt government can eat me for all I care"
I'm saying that if I want to see the 2nd Amendment followed to the letter AND enjoy it, there is a right way and a wrong way to do it. The wrong way is the "courthouse steps" thing. The right way is to elect the right people that will do what needs to be done through the checks and balances.

The problem is that the criminals have bunkered themselves into position of power to persecute those who wish to breathe free.

And don't make that kind of a statement either. I'm not the person you need to politically hang for "flip flop" statements. I don't have the luxury of a big wordy vocabulary or word usage to properly express how I feel so don't come after me, go after the wizards of words in Washington.
"The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." - Albert Einstein]

Page generated in 0.02970 seconds with 8 queries