View Single Post
Old March 1, 2013, 11:31 AM   #1
Magnum Wheel Man

what is up with plastic ammo boxes...

sorry, this is a rant... I'm really frustrated right now...

I get the primer / powder / bullet thing right now... however I was just able to pick up 8000 primers in the size & brand I like, from Cabelas, at pre-hype prices this week... & yet Midway keeps pushing back the date ( I know, it's the supplier ) on the plastic ammo boxes I want...

how tough can it be to get blow molded plastic boxes... in MN, there is a plastics place in every county... the "straw" for me, is this last time they pushed back the delivery date on some boxes that were supposed to be in yesterday ( so I've been waiting the last couple weeks paitently ), to June... ( 4 months ( more ) to wait for plastic boxes... COME ON !!! )

is there some rush on plastics right now I don't know about ??? I'm so irritated ( that word replaces the really word I wanted to insert ) right now, I'm temped to go to plastics place down the road & have my own made...

my situation... I'm just finishing up the interiour of my new walk in gun safe / reloading room... I reload for alot of calibers, & I like to color code between similar cartridges... I E. clear for 45 auto rim, & colored for 45 acp... clear for 9mm, colored for 380... I'm a long time hobbiest, not a newbie looking to fully outfit... I guess my timing sucks that I'm trying to redo my ammo storage, at this time of "crisis"... but I'm sorry... this lack of plastics just blows me away

BTW... Cabelas is also out of the boxes I'm looking for...

Page generated in 0.02638 seconds with 8 queries