Thread: A little vent
View Single Post
Old January 5, 2002, 12:49 AM   #23
K80Geoff

Dave...IIRC not very well. Last time I saw him he had a very nicely engraved Beretta 390.

Then there is the shooter who is wealthy, but insists on shooting a basic Browning Citori. He made Master Class with it. I found out he owns three identical guns and had them all fitted with the same stocks. He can afford better but sticks with the plain jane citoris. He always chides me because I shoot my K80, told me to get a citori and shoot more. He holds the course record of 99 (out of 100). Maybe I should listen to him

It takes all kinds. You get a real education hanging around SportingClays shooters.

Like the manhattan foot doctor who likes Remington 32's, must have a dozen of them, all restored and reworked.

Or the other doctor who shoots Italian guns with barely pronouncable names who spent the better part of a 100 bird clays course educating me about the beauty of fine gold swiss watches that he collects.

Or the laborer with 6 kids and three jobs who shoots an old 1100 with fixed full choke and beats all of us.

Page generated in 0.03101 seconds with 8 queries