View Single Post
Old March 7, 2013, 12:14 AM   #3
alex0535

I believe you will find your gun rights are respected more in Virginia or either Carolina.

People that live there will be able to give more personal examples, but I think you will find that through most of the south, you will find a pretty positive atmosphere for gun ownership.

The winters in Va will be colder than the Carolina's but probably not as bad the the New York winter.

This might answer some of your questions about the state of things in Virginia
http://www.vsp.state.va.us/Firearms.shtm

Here in Georgia our winters are mild, summers are hot and the time between is sort of random mix of sun, rain, hot, cold, and nearly always humid. Getting a concealed carry permit requires going to the court house and the jail and giving them a total of 80 dollars, filling out the forms and getting fingerprinted. After that you get your permit shortly after. Our gun laws are relaxed. One can walk into the LGS, pick a gun, fill out the paperwork, pay and walk out with the gun.

The weather in the Carolina's is going to be a bit colder than it is here in Georgia during the winter. Expect balmy summers, mild winters with some but not a lot of snow. I don't know much of their gun laws but I know its a lot better situation than New York.

Page generated in 0.03189 seconds with 8 queries