View Single Post
Old May 15, 2008, 01:41 PM   #2
10-96

Well, the Stealth was a pretty good shootin iron. The factory trigger pulls that I've felt were plum awful. But, alas, all is not lost and hopeless. There are several places on the net in which you can get after-market tiggers- or if your gunsmith is worth his weight in salt, he can put a nice trigger job/tune on it. The Winchester will likely last much longer than you will if you care for it properly.

The 22/250 is a dandy ctg. It'll launch a 55gr bullet in the 3800-3900 fps ballpark. If you go with a quality varmint type bullet- it is very effective on smallish critters. V-Max's are explosive and promise to provide tremendous entertainment when they induce acrabatical behaviour upon critters.

So what is the real deal with folks under the crown owning firearms? We're told constantly, on this side of the pond, that ya'll are prohibited from owning anything more exciting than a butterknife. Just how much hassle do ya'll have to go through to own a firearm? And what was with all those photos we saw from several years ago showing mountains of rifles, shotguns, and pistols being destroyed?

I suspect a thing or two... because I've seen a thing or two.

Page generated in 0.02447 seconds with 8 queries