View Single Post
Old October 10, 2008, 05:01 PM   #7
LanceOregon

Quote:
Forgot to ask what the Kahr trigger is like, and, if you can lower it, and, if so, how far?
The Kahr triggers are great the way they come from the factory, in my opinion. At least that has been true for both of the Kahrs that I have owned, as well as two others that I have shot.

The trigger feels very close to that of a double action revolver that has been finely tuned by a gunsmith. While the pull is rather long and heavy, it is absolutely buttery smooth in nature, with no creep at all. It breaks very cleanly. I doubt that making the trigger lighter would help accuracy.

If you consider going with the PM9 instead of the PM40, here is a good review on that gun:

http://www.gunblast.com/Kahr-PM9.htm

One thing about the Kahr PM pistols is that there will not be room on the grip for your pinky finger, as you can see here in this photo:

However, you can easily SOLVE this with a simple grip extender from Pierce. These can even be purchased from the online store on Kahr's website. Here is a photo of my PM9 that shows the grip extender installed on its magazine:

With it installed, you have something for your pinky finger to grab hold off. It definitely improves your grip, in my opinion.

Page generated in 0.02116 seconds with 8 queries