View Single Post
Old January 19, 2013, 05:21 PM   #3
tahunua001

I have a shop like that, he is the only shop in my town of 1100 and I don't normally like to make the 15 mile commute to "town" to look at gun stuff and he's right around the corner but between the 3 generations behind the counter, he is a jerk that could tell you that you are the sexiest man alive and have it sound like an insult, his son is exactly as you described, wears a springfield shirt every time I go in yet he does nothing but push GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK and every inquiry I've made with him requires a a snort and a chuckle before his condescending response. the grandson isn't in there that often but is a little easier to deal with except he doesn't really read up on a lot so he doesn't have that much knowledge about what's behind the counter. I think I'm about done going to them unless it's for little stuff like bore brushes and ear plugs and the like.

a few of those rings are like that, kindof tricky and operate in a fashion other than what seems physically possible, a lot of savages had that same style mount. I will tell you though that they had to get the scope in it some way so it also has to come out that same way.

Page generated in 0.02438 seconds with 8 queries