View Single Post
Old February 16, 2014, 06:03 PM   #20
cryogenic419

Mpro manufactures Hoppes Elite, the products are damn near identical, just a FYI.

I've been using Mpro gun cleaner, bore gel and oil for a while now and have been really pleased with the results on all my polymer framed pistols and AR's. This stuff really hammers on carbon and powder fouling when it comes to cleaning. I do like that the gun cleaner which also doubles as bore cleaner doesn't eat away at the bore brushes The oil seems to not dry up after a few weeks like some others I have used and doesn't seem to leave a gummy residue behind.

I've used the copper cleaner and I'm still not 100% on it only because I like to keep my guns clean and haven't really had a chance to shoot much since fall. Once highpower season starts up around here I'll be able to give the copper cleaner a better look.

It doesn't stink up the place, melt fingertips off, supposedly non toxic although keep in mind some of the things you are cleaning out of your gun may be so get yourself some nitrile gloves just in case. I see they sell it at Walmart now so that's always a plus that you can go anywhere and find it.

Page generated in 0.02154 seconds with 8 queries