View Single Post
Old March 4, 2000, 06:22 PM   #8
Hog Wild

I'm sorry all of you feel that it is a racist board. But it is not. Alot of folks wanted someplace that they could discuss racial issues without being censored. So I set up a racial issues forum for them. I'm sure that if you would also read some of the post on the race forum, you will see that there is an open and honest debate on the subjects posted. Don't just read the first post and give up. We have some pretty good debates on the issue of race. If you are Black and have an issue against white folks, then post it! It is for all races, not just the white race. I put it there for everyone to use. It's just a place for people to sound off!

There are several other boards to choose from, no one told you to visit the race forum. I agree that some may find it offensive, but everyone has a right to their opinion. So I hope you would look past the race board, and contribute to the other forums. Remember! We cannot all agree on everything!

Most of the members you will find on my boards came to them after a big fight on another major board, after they got tired of being censored on every issue. It seems that if some moderators didn't like a post, they would either close the thread, or delete the post. I will not do that. If you have something to say, then say it! But be man enough to accept whatever you might hear in the replies!

[This message has been edited by Hog Wild (edited March 04, 2000).]

Page generated in 0.03062 seconds with 8 queries