View Single Post
Old August 29, 2006, 08:57 PM   #34
swampdog

Has anyone seen any updated info on this? Every story I've found on the web was dated 8/16.

Around 20 or so years ago, Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va. had a trophy quality buck killed at night in it's pen. This was a tame deer and some of you might have even seen it. The guy used a bow an arrow and only took it's head. I doubt the guy got much joy of it, the antlers were unique and very well known. I know they looked long and hard for the culprit.

At least Troy Lee Gentry paid for the "privilege". I guess some people with money feel they have the right to buy anything. No matter what the law does to him, he'll never live it down. The ironic thing about the whole issue is that for the money he spent, he could have purchased a real guided hunt( or two) and actually taken a bear he could have bragged about. I guess he didn't feel he could take the time off his busy schedule. He's got the time to go to court, though. I'm sure he'll hire some high priced lawyer and get a slap on the wrist, but I'd love to see his legal bill.

I don't understand people like this. I hunt for myself. I could care less what other people think.

Page generated in 0.03370 seconds with 8 queries