View Single Post
Old January 8, 2011, 02:09 PM   #42
spacemanspiff

Pffft! Ya'll a buncha posing wannabe fatboys. Yeah ya heard me right! I'm calling all ya'll a buncha fakes n phonies!

You want fat? I'll see your fat and raise you two chubs!

5'5" 320 lbs. I am not round either. Its more like a rectangle. From the shoulders down to my thighs, about the same girth. My backfat has backfat. Its easy to be 275 lbs+ when you are 6 feet tall. Try doing that when you are less than 5 and a half feet tall!

A simple tuckable innerwaist band holster has been sufficient for me the past, 8 or 9 years. Since I was 250 lbs. I never tuck it though, never have to wear a tucked in shirt. I carry a full size 1911, the holster rides low enough that nothing noticable prints. Maybe one corner, the magwell. But I wear adequate shirts that hide it and never risk riding up over it to expose the gun.

The only thing I have a tough time keeping from printing is when I decide to carry my spare mags in a carrier on my belt.

Page generated in 0.03467 seconds with 8 queries