View Single Post
Old January 18, 2011, 06:48 PM   #1
mes227

Bad service at LG Outdoors

Recently I did an on-line buy from LG Outdoors (of Montgomery, AL) of a simple $31 scope ring. The check out system kept rejecting my GunBroker.com user name though it was correct (I verified and I'm a fairly high-volume GB user!) Seven attempts at checking out followed by phone calls and emails over a couple of days -- to no avail, so I explained my problem to the service person who said they would cancel the say and "not to worry". So I bought the ring elsewhere - I had a $500 scope that couldn't be used for lack of a ring.

12 days later I get an email demanding that I pay. Many emails later they insist that now their check out is working and I must pay for the item. I explain that I've already bought the ring since it's been almost 2 weeks! They even admit in an email that the problem was on their end. Nevertheless they've now posted a Non Pay Buyer alert on GunBroker.

Seems unreasonable on two accounts: (1) I make a Herculean effort to pay for the item but their check out system failed, and (2) their customer service rep said they'd reverse the sale BEFORE I found another ring so I acted on that statement. I'll never buy from them again.

Page generated in 0.03649 seconds with 8 queries