View Single Post
Old May 25, 2009, 11:46 PM   #98
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

Wagonman, I am regretful to state that you have lost my respect as a fellow citizen... You are just a cop not a citizen! You type the words of the over zealous police tactics that most of us law abiding americans rightfully deem UNCONSTITUTIONAL and against the people you claim to protect. Ask to search my ride or home and you will be met with a slammed door in your face! If you ain't got enuff on me to arrest me and thus get free reighn to search than you obviously are grabbing at straws and fishing in a bathtub! As a child I was told the cops were out to protect me... as a teen they lied to me and my parents and my pop apologized to me for wrongly teaching me this... I raised my son and daughter to avoid police contact at all cost! In fact they have seen me try to provide cases for them to persue only to have them fumble the ball so now they, as I, realize if it was major enuff of a crime to dial 911it is best to handle it yourself and make sure justice is dealt!

We didn't say snitches get stitches... I was raised amongst some folks that taught "Snitches are a dieing breed..."
sad day when folks are willing to tell a cop they have little respect for them as they were trained!
Brent

Page generated in 0.02292 seconds with 8 queries