Thread: NRA Course
View Single Post
Old February 24, 2013, 01:29 PM   #2
Misssissippi Dave

I haven't been through one of the NRA reloading courses. I do get a lot of great help and information from a NRA instructor by way of the internet. They seem to be well trained. Reloading ammo well is in great part an attention to detail task. I'm fairly certain they will be covering not only the basics of reloading but methods you can use to ensure the process is done safely the first time around. You may even learn of powders etc. that will work better for you than what you have used in the past. You may want to ask if they also have an advanced course you can take as well. I don't know about you, but I do enjoy learning things.

I enjoy attending classes for shooting and would take a class on reloading if there was one locally. I do a fair amount of reloading now. I'm certain I would be able to pick up more useful knowledge taking a class. You also will be meeting others with an interest you have. That too is helpful.

I took a class last year to add an endorsement for my concealed carry permit. I spent well over 20 years in the military and have carried concealed for a number of years. I still learned some useful things taking the class. I think I could have passed the tests a person is required to take before taking the class. I would have not been able to pick up the additional knowledge I got if I didn't attend. I also could not get the endorsement without the class. I believe it is a mind set you need to have when taking any training. This way you always benefit.

Page generated in 0.02754 seconds with 8 queries