View Single Post
Old November 12, 1999, 06:52 AM   #3
James Montes

Mr. Richards,

The ARMOR-TUFF finish on my WILSON COMBAT "stealth" is absolutely the best fire arms finish I have ever encountered! Like it better than SIG K-KOTE, ROBAR NP-3, TEFLON etc; It is very scratch resistant! I have carried mine back home numerous times, and still no scratches!!! I am sure that it has its limits. But like most of WILSONs innovative, high quality, and user conscious products they are "the best of the best!" Only draw back is the very "STEEP" $$$ on anything with "WILSON" name on it. I don't regret saving for 2yrs. to by my WILSON COMBAT CUSTOM 1911! It is absolutely the finest handgun I have ever had, and nothing compares to it. Not SIGs, Not HKs, Not Glocks, Nothing!!! I love SIG SAUER pistols and they shoot "outstanding!" However, my WILSON shoots "phenominally" and the attention to detail on these guns is unprecedented, the ARMOR-TUFF finish is one of those details.

If you want the "ULTIMATE PISTOL" WILSON COMBAT is it! Ya, they cost and arm and a leg. But, you don't live forever. So while your here, set side something for yourself. If your into pistols like I am "IN-TO" them treat yourself to one of these "MASTER PIECES" and live life to the fullest!

I promise there will be no regrets!

------------------
SURE SHOT

Page generated in 0.02094 seconds with 8 queries