View Single Post
Old July 21, 2014, 06:52 PM   #30
BuckRub

Deaf has pretty much summed it up. Yes they got a gun, wether or not if its loaded or not they got it. They may even have multiple guns and ammo. Probably haven't shot a gun in years. They prey on weaker people because they know probably 99% is unarmed and if they are they are not willing to do nothing but sit back.
Same for Columbine students, police sit outside of school because same as these posts on here- they were safe. So they just let the gunmen shoot fish in a barrel.
I'm not saying to pull gun out and save the banks money but I'm not saying as long as I'm safe to be a witness either. If Anyone in bank gets assaulted or threatened the if you truly train with your conceiled weapon, 3 against 1 aren't such bad odds. Especially you have the first move so the first shot it should only be 2 against 1 and when it hits the fan they aren't fully prepared what's happening. They then probably decide screw the money they're just deciding to leave alive. And if it does go bad then that's the way it goes. You should be prepared physically, mentally on doing and helping each person who's being threatened not just yours. I believe so many mentality now is if its now happening to you just walk fast the other direction. Shame on you !!!

Page generated in 0.02611 seconds with 8 queries