View Single Post
Old April 24, 2000, 03:35 AM   #11
Hart Industries Defense

Oh Also, you do not have to make every shot count; just keep firing. Practice makes perfect. Just the activity of shooting gets you better. Some people say good practice makes good and bad practice makes bad. I say it really does not matter. If you are not ready to die; you better find yourself a desk job and behave funny so you can get out of the military; you realize it is a volunteer force these days. I personally do not believe in killing animals with a gun; if you are going to kill an animal, I suggest you use your bare hands or at most a short knife equal in length to the animals longest teeth or horn or claw. For beasts of prey like lions, bears, or tigers (if they exist any more) I will allow a short sword no longer than 2 feet; but, never a lance or spear (this is unfair and unsportsmanlike. To people who shoot animals with a gun; I say try using your hand and knife, be fair to animals. Guns are for humans.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark Freburg:
Removed due to lack of interest...

[This message has been edited by Mark Freburg (edited April 16, 2000).]
[/quote]

Page generated in 0.06554 seconds with 8 queries