View Single Post
Old March 5, 2008, 01:22 AM   #1
Sixpak

Weapon Shield... Wow!!!

Hi all,
I'm fairly to to the Forum here but not new to guns. I wanted to share with you my experience with a product called Weapon Shield. It was this forum that led me to getting a 1oz trial offer back when it was offered. Well I just got to use it for the first time and I have to tell you this stuff is Great !!
The first time I used it was actually right after I cleaned my guns the normal way so I cant tell you that its a great cleaner for the first time cleaning with it but I can tell you its a great protectant and and easy cleaner once you have applied it.
Heres my story: Last week I was at the range and fired 100 rounds thru my SR9 and 100 + thru my P345. I cleaned them both as I normally do, had them all laid out for lubeing. Took out the bottle of Weapon Shield and lubed my P345 with it. Being a 45 it gets nasty dirty after 100 rounds. Then did the SR9 my normal way. Put em back together and put them back in the bag for this week.
Came home tonite from the range once again after putting 100 rounds thru each. I was not even thinking about or remembering what I did with the Weapon Shield last week until I stripped and started cleaning the 45 with the Weapon Shield. Wow !!!, The grime just wiped off with no effort at all. The feed ramp which I normally have to soak and let sit 2 or 3 times was spotless with just a little elbow grease. Didnt have to touch the gun with my cleaning brush at all. I would say it cut my cleaning time in half for this gun. Smiling thinking the same would be apply to the SR9. Wrong!!! Soak, scrub, brush, soak again, brush again, at least 3 tries to get the feed ramp clean. To me this stuff is truly a one step marvel for cleaning and lubing your gun with ease in a lot less time. I would like to hear from others that may have tried this product. Thanks for listening. Check out the link for Weapon Shield

http://www.weaponshield.com/productinfo.htm

Page generated in 0.03074 seconds with 8 queries