View Single Post
Old December 31, 2013, 08:50 AM   #18
Mr.RevolverGuy

Wow I am at a lost here over so much controversy over a review when I was just trying to give back to the community.

I can go out and take pictures if you like, I have the 2 WFT's, Possom Hollow, Lee Trimmer, Wilson Trimmer, RCBS Trimmer and they all work great and all are at different price points. I have seen others with the same argument of why pay the price for WFT when I can buy the Lee. Again they are all different price points, serving a different use case.

I wanted something for high volume trimming that contained all the shavings,and didn't cause hand or elbow fatigue in long trimming sessions. Even though I and my website are focused on providing unbiased reviews I am not going to bash these other products here because this is about the CTS trimmer, and all those other products work well and fit the use cases they were made for, I have just grown past them.

I was not given anything or no sort of agreement for not mentioning price, I was a regular user off the street to this product just like anyone else. I won't rehash but I stated why I didn't mention the product price and higgite (thanks for the support) has given good advice and brings up a good point -- we learn as we grow if you aren't then oh well

Just like I now have a different use case and have grown beyond the other trimmers, maybe there are others out there in the same boat and will benefit from this review. I do not expect this trimmer to fit everyone's needs or use case.

Last edited by Mr.RevolverGuy; December 31, 2013 at 09:01 AM.

Page generated in 0.05634 seconds with 8 queries