View Single Post
Old April 2, 2013, 04:25 AM   #10
rfxcasey

OMG, it is so incredibly mind boggling to think this is actually happening. Reason and logic have gone straight out the window and someone with a rage full bind hatred of guns has been allowed to run rampant with their pen.

I just can't seem to wrap my head around how people are in such a blind rage and ignorance. The vast majority of gun violence are committed with handguns and even at that if you look at the whole picture statistically the numbers are so low its virtually non existent. In 2011 I read that something like 6220 people were killed in gun related violence. In a nation of 325+ MILLION people its less then 1%.

As far as violence is concerned, now they are suggesting that anyone who even gets angry and throws a cup needs to be lockup up for a long time, physiologically evaluated and registered. Yet I look on the internet and see video after video of police violently beating people, explosively unleashing unhindered rage and overpowering force on people because of the slightest indication of resistance. Homeless people, teenagers, mentally ill people, and they get away with it on a daily basis. Many are just comping at the bit for any excuse to smash someones face in and yet our government and ignorant neighbors that support this crap are telling us any indication of violence makes someone evil. Hypocrites!!! They back and support our troops, so it ok to have guns and kill people as long as you're in the military. All our kids need to be brought up as pusified pacifist but as soon as they join up or are drafted into the military they are supposed to turn into cold blooded killers and then return home and be pusified pacifists again. Then when they come back from combat with PTSD they will be treated as criminals or insane people and have their gun ownership rights taken.

Bearing arms in a right, driving is a privileged, yet they would take away our rights but hand out drivers licenses to illegal immigrants. Is it just me who think that is insane?

I am really, really scared for myself and my children, not because of things like Newtown, but because of insanely violent police and neighbors who will classify them as violent and evil given the first opportunity.

On such a heated subject, if you have 51% or the people saying "no guns" and 49% for guns the way the system works majority rules so the 51% say tough cookies to the 49% and take away their guns. Now, what you wind up with is 49% of the people hating the other 51% for screwing them. The problem with majority rules is, the majority are stupid and or ignorant.

The US really needs to be divided into 2 separate countries and here's why. The ideas of States was so that each group could decide for itself what it wanted and what it didn't. Now the federal government is continually trying to overstep its boundaries and decide for everyone what will and will not be. They keep pushing and pushing making small gains here and there until one day we will all be subjectified and watched like a hawk with no freedom to be had and no way to get it back. I hope when it happens the people who were for it remember they caused it. Enjoy your slavery you are fighting so hard for. I hope its everything you dreamed it would be and more.

What's happening with the legislation in Connecticut is not only appalling, its also unconstitutional. This crap needs to stop now.

Last edited by Evan Thomas; April 2, 2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: removed Nazi reference.

Page generated in 0.03564 seconds with 8 queries