Thread: Beretta 92FS
View Single Post
Old February 23, 2014, 05:10 PM   #8
LockedBreech

$650 isn't obscene, but it's not a great price. I bought my Italian Beretta 92FS from Bud's Gun Shop for $580 - that includes shipping and insurance. With my local FFL I was $605 out of pocket. Currently, Bud's has the same Italian 92FS for $526. Even using a credit card and even paying an FFL fee, that is still well below $650. I have purchased four times on Bud's, always with great results (Excellent-grade Mosin 91/30, Beretta 96A1, Beretta 92FS, RIA 1911). It's worth noting that you can inspect the firearm upon receipt, and if you are not satisfied with what they sent, you can refuse the transfer and Bud's pays for the return shipping and gives you a refund.

I do not regret the purchase at all, even though I couldn't really afford it and should not have clicked buy. It's a lovely pistol, smooth and refined. No visible tooling, burrs, or finish problems. I've only fired 151 rounds through it (100 of WWB 115-grain, 51 of 124-grain Speer Gold Dot standard pressure), but those rounds ran perfectly and accurately.

It is a well-crafted service 9mm. For a person with somewhat larger than average hands like myself, it feels very natural.

Page generated in 0.03384 seconds with 8 queries