View Single Post
Old April 25, 2009, 07:18 AM   #36
alloy

"Intellectual activity is a danger to the building of character”
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”
“Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.”
“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”
Joseph Goebbels quotes

44 AMP says:
Quote:
I'm used to being lied to, I just like it less when the lies are so blatantly obvious.
Maybe you just recognize THIS type of lie(the 90% number), and see it as mantra. Somebody doesn't think you are capable of critical thinking.
It's a new day comrade, but i don't think elections will do them any favors, and hopefully we can go back to the old lies of the right...far less insiduous toward the individual.
Maybe the stat has been around a while, but i don't remember it being used daily, and not for the current reasons. I guess a fence would be too much to ask.
*stupid me.

Last edited by alloy; April 25, 2009 at 07:57 AM. Reason: *inserted smilie for clarity.

Page generated in 0.03587 seconds with 8 queries