View Single Post
Old March 29, 2006, 02:23 PM   #25
Jeff Randall

Some of the finest people I have known in the world are my "extended families" in Latin America. I travel in Latin America frequently. I speak their language. I obey their laws. I enter their country legally. I even own property (legally) in Peru.

This has nothing to do with who these people are or where they're from. It has everything to do with what is legal and not legal. We are allowing social political correctness to keep us from enforcing this country's laws. The one thing that the feds are suppose to do is enforce the security of the border, yet they don't do it because people like Morris Dees and minority rights groups raise hell while us legal Americans keep our mouths shut.

We have illegal aliens who have sued ranch owners because the ranch owner detained them for tresspassing and trashing his ranch. These illegal aliens now own the ranch. What kind of bull**** American justice is that?

NedreckSavant: I don't mince words with people. What's legal is legal and what's illegal is illegal. I will stand on what's legal whether it's hurts someone's feelings or not. I don't owe anyone a living, health care, or even a helping hand, nor does the United States of America. If you want to come to this country then I welcome you, but come legal. Otherwise, when you die from dehydration in the desert trying to break America's laws, of well I don't really give a ****. It's real simple to me: America first - always and with no exceptions. Either be a legal American or a visiting legal tourist, or get the hell out of MY country.

Page generated in 0.03018 seconds with 8 queries