View Single Post
Old August 25, 2010, 09:56 PM   #9
Al Norris
Moderator Emeritus

A couple of years ago, TheBluesMan and I instituted a rule against using invectives in the old L&P forum. That rule was carried over to the new L&CR forum.

Now, in case everyone missed it, it is now a board-wide rule. In particular, it was added to rule #3:

Quote:
3. No spamming, trolling, flaming, invective or other personal attacks, be they acrimonious or veiled in humor. ...
I'd advise everyone to simply take the high road at all times.

Back on topic.

I took the 2 day handgun course, many years ago. I learned a heck of a lot. Yes, I had to sit through some pretty hard-core sales pitches during lunch. I ignored it, mostly. I was there to learn and train. My focus was on that.

I have heard from some local folk, that while the training is still top-notch, the sales pitch hasn't gotten better. Their opinion, not mine. I haven't been back to Frontsight.

As for any spam? They didn't have an email addy from me, and after the first year, the mailed spam got less to the point it stopped. I do get other spam emails. I really don't see them, a simple filter takes care of the majority of them.

Page generated in 0.03251 seconds with 8 queries