View Single Post
Old September 27, 2009, 06:25 PM   #16
oneounceload

Quote:
Yeah, everyone needs a $20k OU with adjustable comb and a gas charged recoil system for "all purpose" uses... And that fine walnut furniture will likely hold up well when tossed in the bed of the truck to run down a marauding hog or coyote that is after crops or livestock... Yes that is one of the uses of all purpose guns... Yet another is heading off 40 MPH deer in front of the hounds for a quick shot so the gun rides barrel down on the floor board of a 4X4 cutting through the woods at 50mph or more. Then that barrel set will likely hold up real well through a few miserable seasons of waterfowl hunting...
I wonder why I never thought of one of those for all purpose gun... Oh yeah... cause the sound of my mossberg cycling a shell will cause soiled drawers and possibly even make the BG pass out...
Brent
I have seen someone toss an $18K Perazzi in the back of his truck - to him it was no different than you with your Mossberg...so??????and more P guns and K guns last far more for more rounds than your "Remmie" or "Mossy" - some to the tune of 400,000 to over 1,000,000.....so what makes yours more versatile? the fact that it's plastic and cheap?....don't think so

sorry Brent -you're confusing versatile with cheap

I get real sick and tired of folks who think that the only use for a shotgun starts with something plastic, costs about 100 bucks and has a pump....to each his own.....some of you will NEVER get it...OK, I can deal with that - problem is YOU folks can't deal with the other side of that equation

Page generated in 0.02329 seconds with 8 queries