View Single Post
Old June 29, 2012, 03:01 AM   #31
mumbo719

Been a member of DCR&G for a few years now and frequently go with my wife and 3 daughters ages 5, 9 & 12. In my experience they are a family friendly range and have always gone out of their way for new and inexperienced shooters.

Your experience is highly unusual at this club. I do like some RO's better than others but have never experienced anything like you have described. Maybe it was a new RO that doesn't know his boundaries or developed range etiquette yet.

As suggested if you can remember the date they will know who was on that day and deal with him.

Been to WAC and like it except for rifle, they only allow 1 round at a time in a magazine for non members and 3 rounds for members. Maybe this has changed since I haven't been there in a couple of years.

I am currently checking out Hernando Sportsmens Club since they have IDPA, USPSA 2 gun and 3 gun matches. I live in Pasco county and hate going to Pinellas County.

Quote:
iamdb wrote: Tampa Shooting Sports is the worst of them all.
TSS is really, really bad but IMO the worst in the Tampa Bay area goes to "The Firing Line Gun Range in New Port Richey"

Page generated in 0.03540 seconds with 8 queries