View Single Post
Old March 24, 2013, 02:02 PM   #9
Will Beararms

I grew up in Arkansas. Hunting, fishing and shooting is a priority for the state. For example, There is a constitutional amendment (35 I believe) that prevents the state politicians from getting their hands on the funds generated by the Game and Fish commission.

The recent installation of more pro-constitution House members not withstanding, I am not surprised by the developments you are reporting to us. I still duck hunt in Arkansas and may retire there. I am glad to hear about this.

I am not against a well thought out, well designed, well implemented plan to deter those with serious mental health issues from gaining access to firearms.

I am fine with churches deciding whether to allow or not to allow concealed carry.

I think punishing those not qualified to buy firearms who deceive honest people over a purchase is a good thing.

Sounds like common sense is ruling the day in Arkansas with respect to firearms ownership.

Page generated in 0.03479 seconds with 8 queries