View Single Post
Old March 18, 2009, 04:52 PM   #1
boltgun71

Where you at South Carolina?

Hey South Carolina shooters! On May 2nd and 3rd South Carolina will be hosting its first ever Appleseed shoot! If you have been thinking about attending one or maybe you have attended one in neighboring states but been waiting for something closer to home here is your chance. It will be held at the Mid Carolina Rifle Club in Gaston, SC right next door to Columbia. Whether your a beginner or an experienced shooter there is something for everyone at an Appleseed shoot. Come and improve your skills, meet great people, learn a little American history, and have a load of fun while doing it all! Costs is $45 a day or $70 for the weekend if you pre-register. Oh and by the way, current military, women, and children under 21 shoot for FREE! Bring the whole family! Camping is available onsite to help save on costs. Bring your rimfire or centerfire, scoped or iron sites, we welcome them all. For more information on Appleseed and what to bring check out any of the links in my signature line. Feel free to ask me any questions here or by PM. Hurry and register and dont miss the opportunity to attend this shoot. I promise you wont regret it. Hope to see you all there!

To register for the shoot click on the link below.
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/287511956

Page generated in 0.03728 seconds with 8 queries