View Single Post
Old April 17, 2001, 05:51 PM   #17
Wallew

Brett B,
You mean like Waco, right??

Yeah, we've seen such a MASSIVE BACKLASH against LEO's for those tragedies. The only persons who did anything against LEO's over the Waco tragedy have been prosecuted and one of them is about to be injected to death. So, you were saying that enforcing bad laws does what again??

Don't get me wrong, the Congress, the Senate and several Texas state prosecutors have been putting on a show of doing something. BUT, when push comes to shove, NO LEO (at any level) involved in Waco got any kind of punishment, unless you consider a promotion punishment.

We conservatives (of which gun owners are a sub species) could BARELY get enough people out to vote this last presidential election to get our guy in office. We will never win the fight of our RKBA, as our numbers dwindle daily with the deaths of WWII and Korean vets. Viet Nam vets will be next, and I am of that generation. I hope to stay on this swirling orb another fifty plus years (I would be 98 by then). The problem is we are not renewing our numbers as fast as we are losing them.

Read here:

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...threadid=63069

Page generated in 0.02718 seconds with 8 queries