View Single Post
Old November 16, 2012, 02:10 PM   #78
j3ffr0

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ffr0
I can always find the laser dot and put it on target quicker than I can line my irons up for a six o'clock hold.
Quote:
Then you must be an EXTREMELY skilled point shooter. Have you ever had any formal training such as Gunsite, Thunder Ranch, etc?

Do you participate in any type of pistol competitions to evaluate your skill level?
My guess is you've read my earlier posts in this thread, and you already know the answer to these questions. I don't follow your logic either. The fact that I'm better with the laser than irons does not make me an extremely skilled point shooter.

Quote:
iron sites and lasers, not just lasers. At 10 feet away if you need either irons or lasers, you're in for LOTS of problems. Depending on the person, training may or may not help, BUT will never hurt..
Accuracy is pretty important. I'm not talking about hitting an attacker in the arm or shoulder. So -- if you can shoot a ragged hole in the x ring at 10 feet away without irons or lasers more power to you. I can't. I damn well can with a laser though. I can with irons on my other pistols too -- it just takes longer to aim.

Page generated in 0.03421 seconds with 8 queries