View Single Post
Old November 17, 2009, 03:20 PM   #34
reloader28

If you dig deep enough you find 90% of these types of "scientific" studies are funded from pro animal/ anti hunting groups. Thats a fact.
If youre going to worry about contaminated food, you better quit buying from the grocery store.That chemical and preservative indused crap is a lot worse for you than any wild game you shoot with any kind of bullet. Thats another fact.
I am sorry for the people that have gotten lead poisoning, I may join you someday, but for now I'm not going to worry about it. If I do get it, I'll probably go cast some more bullets to take my mind off it. What do I have to lose?
Its also a fact if you worry and stress about, you wont live any longer than if you would have just done it anyway. Stress is a major killer in our society these days. I'm not saying to go and eat a lead ingot every day, just dont put much faith in these so called tests. Lead poisoning is real but the government only lets you know what they want you to know. Ask any war vet about that.
The people in California face death every day. Read ANY lable on ANTHING and it causes cancer. Just reading about it can cause cancer in California. Glad I dont live there.
I'm just saying, youre going to get sick and die from something sooner or later anyway, why worry about a little old deer? I'm 38 and have been eating home butchered deer and elk for about 38 years of that (all my life). Not one of us has had a problem.
Go put a big deer steak on the grill with plenty of salt for seasoning, and wash it down with a couple beers. For dessert, get a big bowl of homemade ice-cream made from pure, fresh farm cream and lots of sugar.
I bet you'll feel better. Sounds good, I'm going to go eat.

Page generated in 0.02638 seconds with 8 queries