View Single Post
Old February 9, 2011, 08:57 PM   #4
Ambidextrous

More...

Wanted to thank you for the link here...now, I have more on this Cerflon...pretty interesting "stuff"... I am definitely intrigued.

I attached some Bench Performance Test results found there - which don't really tell me, personally, a whole heckuva lot (as I'm not a petroleum engineer, and I just don't understand it all) - except that the Cerflon scored highest or lowest - whichever seems to be a "better/best" indicator of/in each category.

I think what intrigues me most about the particular type of Cerflon that I have here (the Liquid Wrench formula in the aerosol can) is that it is a "Dry Lube" (Dry Lubricant) ... me thinking "perfect" for a light, thin coating on the bore (inside the barrel)?

There is also a link to a nice PowerPoint presentation there (which won't upload here) @ Cerflon.com ~~~ hope somebody gets even more out of this data than I have, and can actually school me on it...I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks again,
Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CERFLON_Bench_Perform_Tests@Acheson_Colloids.jpg (128.2 KB, 82 views)

Last edited by Ambidextrous; February 9, 2011 at 09:28 PM.

Page generated in 0.02763 seconds with 9 queries