View Single Post
Old June 30, 2010, 11:22 AM   #9
Venom1956

besides a sten and a S&W, it kinda looks like if an MP5k was stripped down and 'all business' especially with that forend. very cool looks quite controllable on FA. Does it take +P?

The .22 makes me swoon that would be THE caliber for a FA fun gun... You should try and make some nice 10/22 30 round mags that aren't so curved... or look like AR mags... I know a billion people that would LOVE them.

I really like your site as well! neat stuff! Its nice to see totally custom work... Rare since its so cost prohibitive... I have a question about this SBR AK

Is this hand guard bolted to the receiver as well as clamped or what? Can't tell for sure by looking at it. If it was bolted to the lower a rail on top would be excellent for mounting optics... far superior then other poly hand guards with rails..
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Last edited by Venom1956; June 30, 2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Oops forgot the picture...

Page generated in 0.03168 seconds with 8 queries