View Single Post
Old December 8, 2009, 04:59 PM   #18
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

Guess I know some funny cops, one deputy sheriff who was an army medic, one deputy sheriff who was a navy corpsman, a police officer who was a body mechanic in the air force and a police officer who was an army medic. Bite your tongue man bite it hard.

Us Navy types had marines to pick on, our marines had the army to pick on, everybody picked on the air force and the only bad thing we had to say about the coast guard was they had bird poop on their shirt sleeve. I got along with all of them except for one Command Master Sgt in the air force who thought he was a cop. The man will never know how close he came to getting a wrench buried in his pointy little head.

Seriously military experience any branch is a plus because of the discipline learned. Any security company unwilling to hire military vets isn't a company I would want to work for, something hinkey about the management for sure.
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.02877 seconds with 8 queries