Thread: I struck GOLD!
View Single Post
Old March 18, 2005, 10:04 AM   #8
Jbar4Ranch

I haven't shot it yet, it's still below freezing here and snowing every day still. I need an English inspired shotgun of this quality like I need another wife, so I'm still debating whether to shoot it, keep it as an investment, or tack another couple hundred onto what I paid and try reselling it. I've seen them priced up to around $2500 on some of the auction sites. I've got a nephew who really likes shotguns, but at 17 years old, he won't have the $$$ for something like this for awhile. It would make a nice graduation present in a few years when he earns his Bachelor's or Master's Degree. In the meantime, my Franchi o/u just got bumped down a shelf in the safe.

yorec, thanks, my range is just a few steps out the door of my daylight basement. The shooting bench is actually located in a carport under the deck. HERE'S a panorama of most of my CAS range, plus some of one of the rifle ranges on the left side. You can see one of the 100 yard target frames between the lower two branches on the right side of the tree on the left of the pic. There are also a couple of traps further to the left for clays, and a 500 yard range on the other side of the house.

I've got a question for you shotgunners; On an o/u, the #1 barrel is the bottom one, which one is it on a SxS??

SASS 47015

Page generated in 0.03196 seconds with 8 queries