View Single Post
Old March 17, 2008, 04:50 PM   #20
scrat

Iv shot the Remi, I have a WALKER, 1851 Navy, 1860 Army. by far the WALKER is the best. Even out shot the Remi by a long shot. Next to that id say the 1860. Just easy to shoot and clean. As far as removing the wedge. Its not a problem. Easy to do. Same time allows me to get behind the barrel and really clean the revolver. Now having shot the Remi. Not a fan. I have considered getting one. I have had people say top strap is the way to go. OK well i shoot 56 grains of black powder through my WALKER. no top strap. What you cant do that in a remi. Oh ok. and you say to buy a remi for what again top strap.

Now as far as the sights. Again the gun is only as good as the shooter. What ever gun you buy. You pull the trigger it goes BANG. Its up to you to place that ball on target. Again i have debated time and time again on getting a Remi. Nope. my next gun is probably going to be a Dragoon. Top strap makes NO difference on the strength of the gun. Not when shooting 25-30 grains of black. My WALKER knows no difference.

Page generated in 0.03971 seconds with 8 queries