View Single Post
Old November 21, 2007, 04:05 AM   #7
GLP Standard

Hmm...seems as though people prefer the EOTech. That being said, what model should I look into? As I said I kind of want a shorter N-Cell battery EOTech, and I DO NOT need an NV Compatible one. First off, I will NEVER own a pair of NVG's, and even if I ever did, I would never need to use them while firing the AR. I feel that Its best to save $70 or $80 and get the one that is not NV Compatible. Which model should I look into? N-cell non NV Compatible?

Also, I have no experience with EOTechs or Aimpoints, aside from looking through one of each mounted on an M4. My supervisor at work (hes the type that knows nothing, thinks he knows everything, and assumes an awful lot) said that when using an EOtech sight, you have to place the red dot over the very top of the front sight post, and then your sights are "lined up". After that, you just put the red dot where you want the bullet to go. From what ive seen and read, Im assuming you DONT need the front sight post when using an EOtech sight. Am I correct, or was my supervisor right in saying that you have to place the red dot over the top of the front sight?

Page generated in 0.02464 seconds with 8 queries