Thread: Bushmaster
View Single Post
Old July 9, 2012, 09:54 PM   #13
Crow Hunter

Quote:
I haven't compared brands..
I never said you did.

I was poking fun at Frossst.

If you enjoy your rifle and it does what you want it to do, what difference does it make what I or anyone else says?

If you told me that you had owned 5 Colts and every one of them jammed constantly, broke after 50 rounds, etc. I would just smile and go on, because the 5 that I have, are fine and work for me. I wouldn't, however, state that you were just parroting things that you had heard from someone else or that it was impossible that you would have 5 rifles all that were bad.

I would just take it at face value that you had those problems. At most, it might prompt me to take a look at things you had mentioned to make sure that I didn't have the same problem.

I definitely wouldn't take it personal like some people seem to do (not necessarily you). I would just file it away as data.

Do you take my listing of problems that I have had and information that I have about Bushmaster rifles and parts produced between 2004 and 2008 as a personal insult?

I hope not. Because it isn't meant to be.

I don't take the warranted criticism about Colt's stupid half moon semi-auto carrier, offset front take down screw or stupid .170 dia FCG pins personally and I won't own Colt rifles that have these things.

I have no idea what Bushmaster rifles made since 2008 are like. I can't make a useful statement like that because I don't own any and I don't know anyone who does. All I can say is that the rifles that I have had experience with were not at the same level of quality as the Colts produced during a similar time period.

Good luck.

Page generated in 0.03063 seconds with 8 queries