View Single Post
Old January 6, 2013, 12:52 PM   #6
tahunua001

agreed, squibs are not very common and are very dangerous.

I shoot into dirt backdrops all the time, and during certain times in the earths rotation around the sun, it gets cold and those backdrops become quite hard however bullets still penetrate the upper layers and still get stuck, that is why dirt backdrops have been deemed safe for use in outdoor ranges. I doubt that bullet actually came from you, I know a number of guys that go out during the cease fire and try to dig up their bullets and during frozen ground this is easier than other times as it's easier to tell which impacts are fresh. someone probably dug it up and dropped it walking back to their stall. if a round had barely enough powder to make it out of either of your barrels you would have noticed a HUGE difference in both noise and recoil, if all of your loads were consistent then there is no way that only one of them was incapable of making it all the way to the target, either none of them made it there or all of them did...

it's elementary, my dear Watson.

Page generated in 0.02359 seconds with 8 queries