View Single Post
Old January 26, 2010, 02:58 PM   #1
Rotting

thegunsource.com aka TGSCOM

Hey guys,

I just wanted to post my experiences with purchasing items from this vendor. In short - Don't waste your time.

I placed an order for several common items all listed as "IN STOCK" on their website. Well, their definition of "IN STOCK" is different than any other merchant I have ever dealt with (and Webster's dictionary). Their version of "IN STOCK" is "It is in stock in a warehouse of one of our suppliers"--meaning that it is NOT in stock at thegunsource.

When I called to complain that my items hadn't shipped an entire 10 days after I placed the order for IN STOCK items, I received an indifferent response from the girl that answered the phone, saying "Our online FAQs state, clearly, that all in stock items ship 7-10 BUSINESS days once the order is placed."

Clearly, this is just a BS cop-out for [misleading] that items listed on their website are IN STOCK.

Do yourself a favor and order from MidwayUSA.com instead of this Busch league outfit. I've had nothing but great experiences with Midway--the only reason I didn't order from them this time is that one item I needed wasn't in stock at Midway. Lesson learned. Midway is clear when an item is in stock, discontinued, or backordered and they tell you when the stock is scheduled to arrive to them. TheGunSource.com [does] not deserve your hard earned money.

**-After a quick search at the Better Business Bureau's website, there have been a ton of complaints against thegunsource.com (TGSCOM) in the last few years for a mulititude of reasons. Seems as though I'm not the only one with a bad experience with thegunsource.com

Thanks,

Rotting

Last edited by Shane Tuttle; January 26, 2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: State the facts, not personal attacks.

Page generated in 0.02367 seconds with 8 queries