View Single Post
Old June 14, 2012, 08:31 PM   #39
GeeRawkz

RBid, thank you for your reviews. I truly appreciated them as I had just recently (going on a few weeks now) purchased an SR9C and have fired about the same amount of rounds as you have with no malfunctions at all.

The SR9C is a great CC gun for me that I love to shoot as well. I haven't experienced any slide bite from my gun yet but I image I am smaller than you (I am 5'5'') and have smaller hands based on your pictures. Although I am in now way an experienced CC individual and am actually new to it, I find the gun to be pretty easy to conceal (I wear a "wife beater" as well with all of my clothes), but do find myself picking out the minor imprints when wearing light clothes (tends to always be hot in Miami, FL). This probably has a lot to due with being new to CC, making it a lil to obvious I am carrying and the holster I used for IWB carry (typically at 2 or 3 o' clock).

The one and only downside I have found with the SR9C is when letting my wife shoot the gun at the range, she has found it relatively hard to rack the slide especially in comparison to my Glock 17. I am not sure if this becomes slightly easier over time and use or just the nature of the gun itself.

Nonetheless, I couldn't agree with you more on all of your reviews. Thank you again!

Page generated in 0.02878 seconds with 8 queries