View Single Post
Old February 13, 2012, 09:41 AM   #2
WV_gunner

Many cops actually do their job and are honest, or so I'm told. I knows they are out there, but I've yet to have a good experience with cops. I can only thank God this town has no SWAT team. I love it here, but I'd move away. The city's police force is getting corrupt. Not in the normal sense of being paid off or anything, but they just abuse their powers and ignore the real crimes. I've been hassled by the police (threatened to be arrested and my truck impounded actually for a traffic stop, I was ticketed for bs), my dad has, and my fiancé. The cop that hasseled me ended up hiding a minor in his house that ran away from home a few states away. He never got in trouble, but after that my ticket now no longer gets a court date. I was gonna stick it to him. Its been over a year now. I also know they like to leave their jurristiction quite a bit and act like the county police but they arnt. And the county police is a joke. I was threatened to be arrested because someone tried to wreck me and then chased me. The cops said I should of took things easier. Not even sure what that means. No one got in trouble though. Our Sherrif is currently under investigation for embezlement, I think like 30 some counts. And shooting a gun in a house over his sons head and he was drunk. The state police in this area seem to also be a joke. And I'm sure I haven't heard all of the stories, but I have first hand experience and none good. I've never seen or heard anything good about the police in this area. I'm sure there's a few honest cops, but ive yet to meet them.

Page generated in 0.02744 seconds with 8 queries