View Single Post
Old January 10, 2013, 10:51 PM   #72
zincwarrior

Quote:
You want a barrel of laughs? All this talk about restraining orders *against* the mentally ill, try having someone mentally ill turning the legal system on *you*. Get someone with strong borderline/narcissistic personality (eventually proven) latched onto your a** you'll find out what one human being can truly do to another in the civil, police and legal system, and to your ability to hold a job and function in society. It is said that "G*d" rested on the 7th day, a BPD sufferer won't, they are focussed and relentless.

Due process is your last defense against, having to go explain this and that in front of police or a judge and try to sort it out from the available information.

Loss of rights on a word or a whim without a chance to go before a judge? Heaven help that the US should descend into such lawlessness.

I have to remind people, on a forum about weapons for the destruction of the human body. . . . The legal system is a weapon for the destruction of human beings. You don't carelessly sweep people with the muzzle, you keep your finger off the trigger, and be very very careful with this dangerous thing.
I'm betting you and I had a similar situation. The wife's ex husband (who was a millionaire at the time) sued us 47 times. He sued schools, judges, our lawyer, his lawyer(s), and a court appointed guardian ad litem. He had a nasty habit of "appearing" at our house at times that indicated he had been watching us. A psychiatrist (his) described him, in court, as "clinically narcissistic." We know he has a vicodin addiction and doctor shops (and scams the government). The police (whom my wife had worked for earlier in her life) recommended a CHL, dogs, security systems, and 911 on speed dial. We are always armed, even now when things have quieted down.

He literally spent all his money suing us, and his son (my step son I guess although I've known him since 5) is now estranged from him.

Page generated in 0.02442 seconds with 8 queries