View Single Post
Old March 25, 2013, 09:48 PM   #26
StukaJU87

"Asking" is fine. You can "ask" whatever price you want for whatever you are selling. Refusing to "lower" your price after someone makes you a "lower" or "different" offer and acting offended is just bad bussiness.

I may be wrong, but I don't think people would be so upset if some of the "sellers" were willing to negotiate on price.

I, like most other people, will not buy outside my "comfort zone" nor should anyone have to. You don't like the price, move on, let it go. Either the seller will figure out their mistake or someone with more money than sense will buy it.

If you're willing to knowingly overpay for something just because you can't wait for a "lower" price, or you're too lazy or impatient to shop around, then you only have your self to blame.

I can't tell you how many times I've walked into a LGS, or gone to a Show, and heard someone yelling at the person behind the counter, or table, about how "criminal" their prices are, just to watch them willingly hand over their money. No one forced them to pay those prices. They could have left. Instead they paid the "inflated" prices.

So who do you think is to blame for the high prices?

Page generated in 0.03672 seconds with 8 queries