View Single Post
Old April 22, 2013, 02:12 PM   #6
Spats McGee
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Pike
. . . . I have required that the buyers have a CCW and sign a bill of sale. . . . .

I have been trying to sell a Norinco SKS in really good shape, with the same requirements as in the past. Instead of pleasant contacts, I have been sent some vicious emails and called every name in the book because of my two requirements. Which leads me to believe that these people are not the type of low lives I want to sell to anyway, hence the two requirements to weed them out. I did not stoop to their level and email them back, as much as I wanted to. I took the high road and deleted their emails and moved on.
This would have sent up red flags for me, too, so I have to say that I think you made the right move by not selling to them.

It's one thing for a non-prohibited buyer without a CCW to email you and say, "I'd really like to buy that rifle, but I don't have my CCW, is there any other way to do this?" It's quite another for a potential buyer to turn ugly over your requirements.

Page generated in 0.02192 seconds with 8 queries