View Single Post
Old September 20, 2012, 03:20 PM   #18
nittany9

Quote:
RealDealGuns is a real company and has over 10,000 happy customers from what I know. I know that they have had some major phone issues this past couple of weeks that they are getting fixed. All orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of them being placed and I have had a lot of great experience with them. Every company no matter who it is will always have some questionsable reviews especially with over 10,000 customers. Mistakes happen, order mistakes happen. I know from personal experience that they are here to help any way they can. They sell over 100+ guns per week and ship 100+ guns per week. Contact them at [email protected] if you have any questions or need to talk to someone. Since they are having phone issues they will get back to you.
More like major phone issues for around 4 months, which seem to have completely shut down all communications with customers. Emailing their sales department also got me no response. I got every impression that it was a legitimate company. However, it seems now that it's more than just an "order mistake" as they took my money, never sent what I ordered, and now are ignoring all correspondence and requests for a refund. I'm also apparently far from the only one who this has happened to. To me, this is the sign of a company that deserves whatever "bad-mouthing" it gets. Especially since I've seen no evidence of the 10,000 happy customers.
That said, if you somehow know a way to get into contact with someone there, let me know. I'd love to talk to them and actually have my order fulfilled since they already have my money. At this point I'm still waiting to see what my credit card company is able to do. Until then, I will urge everyone to avoid RealDealGuns at all cost.

Page generated in 0.03679 seconds with 8 queries