View Single Post
Old January 29, 2012, 11:23 PM   #167
Kimbertron

Quote:
Pits and pit mixes--while often affectionate to their owners--are notorious for vicious attack instincts and that I believe is a major reason for their popularity. I think there should be "dangerous breed permits" as a precondition for owning a breed like that.
The more it is being looked into the more it seems the owner trained this dog to be aggressive on purpose... and them brought him to someone else's home.
My fiance had arrived only minutes before me and was asking them about why there was a dog locked in the garage. Needless to say i will be contacting a lawyer.

Quote:
I'm sorry this happened to you, and I agree it was the owners fault. I could completely understand going for a weapon in such an attack. I think I'd have done the same.

Was your other hand injured in any way?
My left hand was not injured but after i dropped my gun i was really just trying to protect my vital spots and kicking him away. Thankfully i was wearing ski pants because of the cold which prevented some injury. As bad as it was it could have been worse though, if no one heard it or if it was summer and i wasn't wearing so many layers.

-Pax

Page generated in 0.03611 seconds with 8 queries