Thread: NRA Geez?!
View Single Post
Old August 26, 2013, 02:20 PM   #46
lcpiper

I skipped a few posts but I'll tell you what bothers me and it's not the beggar thing or the waste thing. It's a simple thing, they want me to be a member, I paid for a membership. But they continue to send me solicitations for new membership.

I am not stupid, I am not unaware that mass mailing campaigns are successful. It just pricks my ego that they don't know I am one of their members already. i am a vane individual. Maybe not to great fault, but at least when I am sorting through the mail

I opened the mail box and I have mail, someone knows I exist and I am worth contacting. Wait ... they want me to join? I am already a member, I gave them money, how can they not know that I am one of there guys?

The mail sucks, even when I get something it usually turns out It's something I really don't want. I do still manage to check my mail every day without mistake.

I like Santa better

Page generated in 0.02481 seconds with 8 queries